CDSoundMaster VST Plug-Ins
NICE EQ VST
The "NICE EQ" brings one of the most sought after hardware eq's directly to your DAW with amazing accuracy. You are actually working with two unique hardware eq plug-ins, with Solid State and Vacuum Tube versions. Not only is an ultra-realistic analog frequency attribute being performed, but also advanced harmonic content.
NICE EQ is based upon a new sound engine called Acqua, developed by Acustica Audio, creators of the "Powered by Nebula Core II Technology" engine, an advanced form of audio generation called V.V.K.T., or Vectorial Volterra Kernels Technology. This allows the Plug-In to reproduce exacting details of analog sound, not just changes in frequency but also harmonic content in the form of live, streaming data.
NICE EQ Features
- Bell-shaped Solid State and Vacuum Tube EQ's with a unique 1.0 "Q" width, including first order even and odd harmonics, and +/- 20dB of Gain
- Frequencies included: 100Hz, 250Hz, 750Hz, 1.3kHz, 2.5kHz, 4.8 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 10kHz, 16 kHz, 20kHz, and 25kHz
- Acqua Stand Alone VST Plug-In for Windows VST Audio Platform, featuring V.V.K.T. advanced sound engine
- True harmonic content that changes with every frequency and gain value
- 64 Bit dynamic audio processing and 96kHz Actual Sample Rate with unmatched conversion quality to different rates
- Easy Authorization Process
- Compatible with any Windows 32 bit VST Host
Once payment is complete, you will receive your download link via email.
For best results, use Internet Explorer. Do Not Use a download accelerator. Disable pop-up blockers during download. Do Not Pause your download.
Important information on purchasing! If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still make your purchase with your credit card without having to become a PayPal member.
Important: Registered Commercial Nebula
Pro Users who own the Nice EQ Nebula Library, Email Us for your
Special Offer on Nice EQ VST.
System Requirements - Specifications
Windows® VST :
Recommended minimum system is an AMD Dual Core with at least 1 gig ram running Windows 7, XP, Vista (32bit), and an audio interface with sample rates from 44 kHz to 192 kHz. Preferred sample rate is 96kHz with unrivaled internal conversion to other rates.
Windows® Sequencers and Editors
Sequencers and sound editors compatible with VST plug-ins. Most major DAW's have been tested and approved for compatibility.
Plug-In Format :
Operating System :
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)
-Windows 7, XP, Vista (32bit) - Serial File/Authorization File
Sample Rates :
- Up to 192 kHz sample rates supported
*** NICE EQ works with backwards-compatible Direct-X (DX) wrapper conversion.